Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Yeesh

So, turns out, I'm the worst person to ever have a blog in the history of all blogdom.

I would just like to say that my life is ridiculous.

I wish school would hurry up and start, so I can get out of this weird summer haze I'm stuck in. This is has been a summer of epic proportions from start to finish. I've learned more in 4 months than I have in my entire life, and now I'm ready to move on and apply those things. Don't hate me for wanting it to get dark sooner, don't freak because I wish it were colder. This chapter of my life has ended with only two lines on the page, now I'm just chilling in the white space below, waiting for the over-sized first letter of the next chapter to appear.

Yes, my attempt at blogging proves that I am a disgrace to the practice. Maybe I'll try again in another month.

koo-koo-kachoo

No comments:

Post a Comment